The final end of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Episode 6

Ever since I’m an action lover, I loved everything that has action including watching movies and television series that talks about action. And I won’t say no to sports. Who cares if I’m a girl? My life didn’t end-up with reading some girly mags or wearing those blouses (that I really hate most), there are more than that.

As of now, I’m indulging myself watching the newest craze of town, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. Actually this is not a new series at all since the series is on its sixth episode which is the finale episode so far. What is great about this is how the characters greatly plays their role that really suites on their personality. Aside from that, those fearsome gladiators make me crave for more, I mean I saw them fighting weekly but I wanted to see them in different angle. Like fighting for their freedom rather than fighting for their masters and entertained people.

Though, I’ve heard that the series season finale offers jam-pack of action and more bloody battle than the previous episode gives. As of now, I’m waiting for the air date of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Episode 6 with a title of The Bitter End. It is set to air on its regularly day this February 25, 2011 which is directed by Rick Jacobson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment